Vol. 13, No. 2, August 2012
- Applying Principles for New Literacies in Differing CALL Contexts:
Conceptualizing Issues for Teaching, Research, and Policy
- Joy Egbert, Eman ElTurki, Ibtesam ElHussein, & Rani Muthukrishan, Washington State University, U.S.A.
- pp. 1-11 (pdf)
- An Investigation of the Cross-Mode Comparability of a Paper and Computer-Based Multiple-Choice Cloze Reading Assessment for ESL Learners
- Dennis Murphy Odo, Georgia State University, U.S.A.
- pp. 12-25 (pdf)
- Online Second Language Acquisition: Conversation Analysis of Online Chat
- Li-Tang Yu, University of Texas, Austin, U.S.A.
- pp. 26-29 (pdf)
- Evaluating Computer-Assisted Language Learning:
An Integrated Approach to Effectiveness Research in CALL
- Chon J. NeVille, Washington State University, U.S.A.
- pp. 30-32 (pdf)